 Castle / 17357
  Re: King Arthur Library Display

(...) Great work! I even read a line or two of your description :) Actually it was very well written. And also great to see the double wamming of exposing kids to castle and lego. All in all very impressive, especially the way the castle links the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: King Arthur Library Display

(...) Thanks Nathan, I've been back to the library a couple of times since the initial setup, and the librarians happily reported that not only were all the King Arthur books checked out, but also all their books on castles and the two books on (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)