 Castle / 17311
    Re: MM Weapons Dealer —James Stacey
   (...) Thats a very cool use of the skateboard pieces, and a nicely stocked shop. I like the idea of the test dummy :) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: MM Weapons Dealer —Josh Wedin
   (...) Thanks, James! I tried to stock the shop with anything a warrior might need. :) Josh (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)