 Castle / 1730 (+5)
  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) Well, in that case I don't want to take it from you. I was sure you saying something along these lines. I guess I'll stick to making some figures to boost the numbers of the general mini population in our new land. Can we do a lego Domesday (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Richard Marchetti <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:FoMLu3.D4L@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) saying (...) Oh, don't let me intrude -- I'm just saying that it can be done and I can do it if no one else wants to do it at all. :) Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) numbers of the general (...) ~ gah! our new world's not even formed yet, and you're already plotting it's destruction! shouldn't it be "doomsday", or was lego destroyed on the day when tlg introduced the "dome" piece? (skirting the fringes of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

(...) Heck, at least you named it, I don't think I've named any of my creations. Wonderful job Eric. Very nice looking Inn, and lots of good detail. I like the Market too but the Church is my favorite. Keep up the good work. Tom (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

This is cool, I was going to try to clean up my webpage and make a Kingdom on there but if I can participate in this I'd love too. Are you going to link back to "members"(for lack of better word) homepages or have the images there, or some of both? (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact