 Castle / 17250
Re: Tree of Woe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:47:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Twan Theeuwen wrote:
   Jason Spears wrote:
   http://mocpages.com/moc.php/1039

Again a neat creation from your hands.

Why, thank you.

   Seriously though I like your creation. It somehow seems to radiate on an emotional level in an art-like way. Very good. Looking at it I’m almost smelling the stench of desparation emanating from the swamp.

That’s very encouraging to hear. Getting Lego to evoke a feeling is a challange and I am delighted to think that you are almost smelling the swamp.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG