 Castle / 17212
  Re: Standing on the shoulders of Giants

Hi Anthony, (...) That'd be an excellent soundtrack to accompany the MOC your showcasting here. (...) You did indeed. However you may not have noticed you've grown to be a giant of sorts yourself. This creation is a vast improvement from an already (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Standing on the shoulders of Giants

(...) I suppose, though I really don't like to think of myself that way too much. A lot of what I do isn't as LEGO-centric as a lot of the other work on Lugnet. Story writing is a lot different than devoting your time only to building. (...) Thanks (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)