 Castle / 17207
  Re: Standing on the shoulders of Giants

Woah. You really need a pic of you next to that monster. I kind of get the scale, but I need to see a human body next to it to really get the scale. I suspect this thing is really, really big. Woah. So how much mobility do you get out of it? Can he (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Standing on the shoulders of Giants

(...) Nah, not me. I hate having my picture taken. I have taken more pictures of the draogn though, with a minifig in the shot to show scale. That's the best that I can do on that front. He is big, though. Somewhere over 150 studs long. (...) (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)