 Castle / 17203
    Re: A Classic Confrontation —Josh Wedin
   (...) Very Funny! I was laughing so hard, my wife had to come over and see. She just shook her head and walked off. :) This could change that old quote about giving a war and no one showing up. "What if someone gave a war and everyone peed instead?" (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A Classic Confrontation —Kai Gerkens
     (...) *eg* very cool ! :) sorry for the crusaders - at last they were killed by a 3 year old "godzilla" ( from the knights point of view ). My Daughter ( also 3 Years old ) had some "lego-destructiv-moods", too: Every Minifig with helmet or hat on (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A Classic Confrontation —Twan Theeuwen
   Hi Josh, (...) I'm glad you liked it. I enjoyed your battle scene, like I generally enjoy your work. Just felt like reacting rather than commenting. (...) That's a good trait in my book, to wisely shake the head instead of saying something useless. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)