 Castle / 17160
  Re: A Classic Confrontation

(...) Hey Kai, You are right. I commited Lego heresy by putting a Dragon Master's helmet on a Black Falcon. I have since crawled five miles over scattered legos as penance, please forgive me. :) I am sorry to say that the Crusaders lost. The Black (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Classic Confrontation

(...) One battle lost - the king will be angry about that fight. But the result of the hole war isn't settled yet. :) Funny, my crusaders are fighting against the falcons, too. 'Cause these two are much more interesting and than the dragon's or the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)