 Castle / 17150 (+5)
  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

(...) Thank You! > Are there are eye level views of the courtyard, I'd like to (...) Whose eyes? A minifigs one? Please describe the kind of shot you'd like to see, and I'll give it a try (although I'm quite amateurish with the camera...). Yours, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

(...) Thank you! (...) Weeeellll... The logistics behind this model is one of the toughest problems one can face legowise. I plundered several BrickLink shops, Bootsales and fellow AFOLs to get those bricks. (...) Dunno about the white bricks, but (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

(...) Thank you! (...) Originally, there were some sketches and floor plans - but not intended as a building sketch for LEGO, but as a scenario layout for an AD&D adventure module. I did a few design tests (the grey walls, and the diagonal tudor) (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

(...) As I spent all the 'rough building skills' in the buildings, I decided to add a little smallscale trickery to the accesories :-) Have you seen how the coaches move from 2 to 3 to 4 to 5 wide designs in one model? Yours, Christian (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Classic Confrontation

(...) Ah, and in all of its glory, I believe you really caught the essence of the 'dogs' of warfare here with soldiers clashing in basically every way possible. (nice to find the crusader ducking in a tree stump for shooting cover!) I still can't (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact