 Castle / 17128
  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Jason, I'm very impressed by the whole thing. With simplicity you've suggested so much. My favourite are the trees. How did you build them? Are they sturdy, or do they topple at the slightest nudge? I'd like to build some like them. Alan (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Thank you. I will definitely try to remember, in the future, that simiplicity has it's uses. (...) I confess I can't claim all the credit for those trees. I first took note of the idea from (URL) this picture> of an early GMLTC layout. To (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)