 Castle / 17104
    Re: Ruin by the Sea —Matt Hein
   (...) Hey, nice start to a scene there! Although there were a bit too many studs in the pic (could have fixed that with some more foliage around the tower) I'll still have to give you props for a good start at it! I found the use of those flat (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Ruin by the Sea —Jason Spears
   (...) Thanks! (...) What do you mean by too many studs? Would tiles have helped this in your opinion? More foliage would have been difficult, I would have either had to use the normal Lego molded trees (which are kinda small) or just some scrufffy (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)