 Castle / 17094
  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

Hi Josh, (...) Hmmm. Since I'm born in Bergen I have the feeling I should know the man, but the name doesn't ring a bell. (...) Well, I can imagine his joy upon discovering that chest of gold in the attic. This is a very neat MOC. I like the way you (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Well, maybe you should know the guy, he used to own Bergen. He sold it as fast as he could, though. Nothing personal, I am sure. :) The gold in the attic was his payment for the lands he sold. There is a chest on the first floor that is full (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)