 Castle / 17047
  Re: Blue Dragon

(...) Whoa! Now that's one wicked design! Seriously, just after taking one look at It I found myself wondering whether it was a dragon, a mantis or a pterodactyl...honestly, I can't say for sure what exactly it is, but I guess I'll go with the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Blue Dragon

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HG67p6.11oM@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) Yeah, I haven't subscribed to any particular definition of a dragon other than some sort of reptile that can fly, so his ambiguity isn't a surprise. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)