 Castle / 17032
    The Knights of the Serpent —Josh Wedin
   Hey All, Here is a picture of some guys I made using my infamous black swords. (URL) are from a little known faction, called the Knights of the Serpent. They carry three weapons, a black sword, a black spear, and a black halberd. Not much is known (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Knights of the Serpent —Andrew Saada
     (...) Josh, These Knights of the Serpent sound like an interesting bunch. I think the all-black armament complements the shield well. Now only if there was a dark green saddle... My elite guard of the Serpent faction are called the Serpenti. They (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: The Knights of the Serpent —Josh Wedin
     (...) Hey Andrew, Thanks for your comments. A dark green saddle would be great! I have tried brown saddles on them and that looks better than red. Funny that your serpent guys also travel in pairs, wonder what it is about serpent guys that makes us (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: The Knights of the Serpent —Twan Theeuwen
   (...) Hi Josh, After reading the words: (...) I used my not so famous grey mouse to click on the URL. To my awe and surprise not only a brickshelf picture pops up, but also another window, with a serpent-saddle red background, warning me that: "* * (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)