 Castle / 17030 (+5)
  Re: minifig customizations

(...) Josh, Thanks for the info. Those are some excellent flags! -Andrew (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: minifig customizations

(...) No problem, glad I could help. Those are pretty cool flags. I have used several of his signs in my town as well as several of the peasant men's torsos. Josh (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  The Knights of the Serpent

Hey All, Here is a picture of some guys I made using my infamous black swords. (URL) are from a little known faction, called the Knights of the Serpent. They carry three weapons, a black sword, a black spear, and a black halberd. Not much is known (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  A few things added to my website

I added a few things to my website. I've updated things here and there, but the biggest additions (which they really aren't big) are a guestbook and an 'About the Author' page. Yes, now you can learn all the stuff you didn't want to know about me (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Knights of the Serpent

(...) Josh, These Knights of the Serpent sound like an interesting bunch. I think the all-black armament complements the shield well. Now only if there was a dark green saddle... My elite guard of the Serpent faction are called the Serpenti. They (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact