 Castle / 17027
    Robert Seater's minifig customizations —Andrew Saada
   Hey all, Went searching for some custom minifig designs of torsos and whatnot in Castle at Brickshelf (a bit earlier today) and found some neat designs by Robert Seater. Bruce Hietbrink posted about some of his stuff recently (URL) and I guess Mr. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

        Re: Robert Seater's minifig customizations —Josh Wedin
   (...) Hey Andrew, There are some custom torsos at Kevin Hall's Andrastavia. www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia Go to his village link, then to his custom shop in the village. He has all kinds of torsos as well as signs and flags. Josh (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: minifig customizations —Andrew Saada
   (...) Josh, Thanks for the info. Those are some excellent flags! -Andrew (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: minifig customizations —Josh Wedin
   (...) No problem, glad I could help. Those are pretty cool flags. I have used several of his signs in my town as well as several of the peasant men's torsos. Josh (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)