 Castle / 17013
    Re: New Accessories —Jeff Byrd
   (...) but it's looking like that might not happen. Time will tell. Thanks for everyone's comments. If you guys are half as excited about this stuff as I am, you'll love it up close and personal. MUCH better pics and info on this stuff is coming VERY (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Accessories —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I am excited jeff! my hope is to be able to replace all of my minifig weaponry (or most) with Armory weaponry. They just look so much better. And I am very glad that you're taking the time to get the quality right. It is what sooths the purist (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)