 Castle / 16986
  Re: Custom Weapons

(...) (URL) Hi there, I've got some questions: 1) Are you using epoxy putty? 2) What is the quality of ‘fit/clutch-power’ I know these aren’t on par with ABS… (But how tight do the weapons fit into the minifig hand: are some swords kinda loose like (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Custom Weapons

(...) Hi Richard, The weapons are made using a combination of epoxy putty and existing lego (plus other materials) parts. What I did was to cut and sand down the plastic parts to the desire shape first, then combine them with added details using (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)