 Castle / 16914
Re: The first Mobile Medieval Market shop! With Elephant!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 04:09:49 GMT

Hey Nathan,

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was out of town this weekend.

     Very nice... But now everyone will say I copied you when I post my
'Elephant shop' (all rights to idea reserved : ) ).

That is why I posted this quickly.  I afraid someone would beat me to it!
Where you thinking of making a shop selling elephants?  If so, rights or no
rights, I was thinking of having my horse trader deal in some elephants. :)

Seriously though, very
good.

Thanks.

I like the way you tied it in with your existing shop instead of
making a new one.

I was happy with that too.  I never really liked the medicine shop before
and Abdul happened to look like a good guy to own an elephant.

       Thanks for sharing and God Bless,

Thanks for the comments and God Bless you too.

              Nathan (who is wondering how he could possibly fit any of his
MMs on an elephant : )  )

Your MM shops are a bit too substantial to fit on an elephant.  Mine are
designed to be more temporary looking.  Maybe you can have an elephant house
moving company.  You know, a shop jacked up and one elephant on each corner?
No rights reserved, by the way. :)

Josh