 Castle / 16882
16881  |  16883
Subject:
The first Mobile Medieval Market shop! With Elephant!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 04:12:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi All,

Here, for your approval, is an idea I have been thinking about for a while.
This is a merchant on his way to the Medieval Market.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/804?r=327526269

As you can see, he and his servant are loaded up on the elephant with all
their goods and baggage.  This merchant is my potion seller.  He deals in
various medicinal concoctions.

In the second picture, you see that he has arrived at the market and is
ready for business.  Every piece needed to build the shop was carried on the
elephant.  The only pieces not on the elephant in pic #1 is the hay (which
he bought at the market) and the two dark grey slopes that make up the
elephants back after he is unloaded.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/Elephant/elephant2.jpg

I built a shop for this merchant a while back.  You can see his old shop here:

Let me know what you think!

Josh