 Castle / 16907
  Castle World @ BrickFest

Sadly, it has been a long time since I last posted to the castle.org.cw group. And most of you probably wouldn't know that I am a LEGO Castle fan and builder unless you went to BrickFest 2000. 2000 (URL) year BrickFest dedicates a room to the Castle (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)