 Castle / 16889
  Ballista

Hi everybody, All that talks about Trebuchets and Catapults , I thought it's a great chance to show you mine. I actually built it a half a year ago, but havn't photo it till now. Anyway mine is a Ballista, it's made from some technic parts (spring (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Ballista

(...) Change the link to directly on the folder or something. Looking forward to see it! Cheers (*clink*) Dean (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ballista

(...) mine, and you've given my lots of ideas. If you ever take it apart, take more pics so we can see how to build it. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ballista

(...) Hi, Dean. Thanks. (...) I did but it really doesn't matter now (...) So now I believe you saw them (and hope you enjoyed) Thanks for your comment Yaron "Webrain" Dori (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ballista

(...) Um, Actually the first time I saw it, it said the folder was not public :(. But the next day or so it worked from the same post! Wierd! Good pics ^__^ Really cool ballista. Cheers (*clink*) Dean (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ballista

(...) Thanks for your comment. I really glad you liked it. The pictures are a bit bad because of my camera but since you asked so niceily, I updated the folder with LDraw pics that explains the concept. two concepts: the 1st basic one, work very (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ballista

(...) [snip] (...) Nice and small. Gave me an I idea about them and came up with this... (URL) post moderation (URL) for posting and inspiring DaveG (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ballista

Hi David, (...) Thanks. (...) more authentic copy. (...) Always glad to be an inspiration to others Thanks for your comment and nice work Yaron "Webrain" dori (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.castle)