 Castle / 16982
Re: Ballista
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 08:55:27 GMT

Hi David,

In lugnet.castle, David Goeb wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:
All that talks about Trebuchets and Catapults , I thought it's a great
chance to show you mine. I actually built it a half a year ago, but havn't
photo it till now. [snip]
Nice and small.

Thanks.

Gave me an I idea about them and came up with this...

Real nice idea, I never thought to do it with a rubber which actaully is much
more authentic copy.

Thanks for posting and inspiring
DaveG

Always glad to be an inspiration to others

Thanks for your comment and nice work

Yaron "Webrain" dori