 Castle / 16865
  Re: Trebuchets

not trying to be rude here, but usually when i've got a question like this, the first thing i do is go to (URL) and do a search. here's what i found: (URL) what appears to be 5 different trebuchet designs. also, search lugnet itself. (URL) course (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Trebuchets

(...) Never crossed my mind. (...) Not really, but I appear to have created quite an active thread for .Castle! :) Mike (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.castle)