 Castle / 16845
  Re: Confessions of a Lugnet Lurker

(...) Alan, welcome to the insanity that is lugnet.castle. I hope you enjoy your stay, and I would like to say, at least for myself although i'm sure for others as well, that I'd love to see each new version of your castle and the town that will (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Confessions of a Lugnet Lurker

(...) Not only does it appear massive, it kinda is. The wall itself if made primarily from 2x4 Megabloks so it's very solid. I know it's considered sacrilege by some to use "other" blocks (and the earthworks that the wall sits on are primarily Tyco (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.castle)