 Castle / 16824
  what every medieval market place can do without...

That's right, Madame Fradieu's House. A place for gentlemen to unwind after a hard days work. Presenting, the medieval marketplaces first (i think) brothel. dont worry, all the pics are no more than pg-13 :) (URL) Fradieu meets a gentleman as he (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: what every medieval market place can do without...

(...) LOL very original work, I must say that's a great idea (...) is that a sticker you made of the cards? real nice (...) I love that idea of the harpsicord (...) great work that made me laugh alot (from the idea) well I guess our minifigs still (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what every medieval market place can do without...

(...) Cool! (...) crammed into such a small space. (...) slightly different than the average lady-in-waiting dress used in other Castle MOCs. (...) just went with it here. (...) Overall, I love how you pulled this one together. Not sure what I would (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what every medieval market place can do without...

i think you mean: "What every medieval marketplace can NOT do without" hehehehehe I was going to build a brothel, but chickened out and made it an inn instead. (...) the design is very original and quite nice! the red works wonderfully, especially (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.castle)