 Castle / 16805
    Re: Farm MOC. —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) thanks a lot for shearing your creation with us! That sceenery is in fact very nice and well thought out. (...) Who does not? We would not see so many brilliant MOCs all around without borrowing some of the best ideas here and there. Ben (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Farm MOC. —Juan Cuello
   (...) Wow!!!! What can I say..... I must lern much before build something like this.... snot is a great and hard skill I have tried to do some snot things, but I find it too dificult for me to build..... Your black & white tudor boxes with one black (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Farm MOC. —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Dear Juan, I am convinced you will get into "SNOTting" sooner or later. Your models are allready so full of life and details. At some level you can only enhance your building style by pressing more details/bicks into a giving volume..... And (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)