 Castle / 16799
  Re: Medieval Marketplace Town Square (with 20 shops)

(...) For under a week, your layout doesn't look bad, (it would take my a few months of bricklink orders to take on an endeavor such as that) but I really think it could use a bit more in terms in keeping all of the colors pretty much natural, since (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Marketplace Town Square (with 20 shops)

Wow, the sheer depth of this reply shames my lack of response (I was sick... excuses...excuses). (...) Thanks! (...) Actually it dosen't use as much as you think. I built it to save pieces. This is more noticible in some shops then others though. (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.castle)