 Castle / 16661
    Re: The Horse Trader —Matt Hein
   (...) Hey, Josh...so far it looks like you caught the 'run down but recently revamped' look pretty well. The only part that really don't seem congruous was the fence (since white creates too much contrast against the green and grey, diverting the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Horse Trader —Josh Wedin
   Thanks Matt. You are right about the fence, but it was all I had. I will probably rebuild it if I get enough brown spindle pieces. Build On, Josh (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)