 Castle / 16652
    Re: Peasant's Hut —John P. Henderson
   (...) <grin> Yes, actually I almost suggested a roof hole as an alternative. I honestly did not consider the high-window option, but now thinking of the model, and how the windows are indeed high, it makes sense. (...) I agree that many of the more (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Peasant's Hut —Arne Lykke Nielsen
   (...) Well, the use of glass windows is much older, the Romans used it. In all the Roman ruins in Britain a vast number of glass shards from windows have been found. regards Arne, Copenhagen (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)