 Castle / 16612
  The Tower of Angus McDirk

Hey All, Here is another one of my MOCs. It is a small fortress/watchtower. This is the link: (URL) pictures are a bit small, sorry about that. I am still playing around with the best spots to take pics in my new house. Let me know what you think! (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Tower of Angus McDirk

Hi Josh, (...) You're quite productive lately, MOC-wise. This seems a great tower to me. Sturdy and has everthing it needs to have. I like the way you incorporated the spiral staircase in your creation. BTW who is that getting his behind whipped? (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Tower of Angus McDirk

Josh, While I don't mind Ron Weasley getting whipped, I would much rather see Harry Potty getting the lashes.... -Aaron "Josh Wedin" <pushmi.pullyu@verizon.net> wrote in message news:HDAzLB.xDx@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) think! (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)