 Castle / 16631
Re: The Tower of Angus McDirk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:41:43 GMT

Josh,

While I don't mind Ron Weasley getting whipped, I would much rather see
Harry Potty getting the lashes....

-Aaron

"Josh Wedin" <pushmi.pullyu@verizon.net> wrote in message
Hey All,

Here is another one of my MOCs.  It is a small fortress/watchtower.  This • is
the link: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/486?r=931774193

The pictures are a bit small, sorry about that.  I am still playing around
with the best spots to take pics in my new house.  Let me know what you • think!

Building,
Josh