 Castle / 16605
    Re: Some thoughts on the Medieval Marketplace —Twan Theeuwen
   Hi Nathan, (...) :-) You gave me a good laugh here. So I'm not the only one in this world who brings bricks into a hotel room to have something better to do at night than sitting in a generic hotel bar. (...) Not to mention customs, always with a (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Some thoughts on the Medieval Marketplace —Nathan Todd
    Hi, sorry for the late reply... (...) Nope... though I've never been to a hotel bar... If I don't have any lego on me I am normally out looking for a footy (soccer) pitch. (...) God Bless You, Nathan (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)