 Castle / 16595
  Re: Ham Donkey

(...) wise man say.. buy four copies of 3739 Blacksmith Shop. Yep, and by the end I ran out of 2x4 and 2x3 blue slopes! I couldn't believe how many slopes it used.. but it was all worth it in the end. the end. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ham Donkey

looking good. A pitched roof using slope bricks really does eat them up fast dosent it. worth it in the end tho .. Im looking forward to seeing the completed pictures :) -- James Stacey ------ www.minifig.co.uk Lugnet Member #925 I'm a citizen of (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)