 Castle / 16587
  Re: "Mieling" v1.5

my only complaint: I WANT BIGGER PICTURES!! your pics are only 240 pixels high.. make that at LEAST 400 pixels!! Especially if it is a creation this cool! It looks great but I can't see the details that I know you've put there! also the lighting is (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: "Mieling" v1.5

(...) big but i guess through photoshop i could enlarge them but i don't want to lower the quality any lower. Anyway, I took the pictures late at night and was anxious to go to bed. The lifeboat was Nathan Wells's design. Some good pics of different (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: "Mieling" v1.5

<snip> (...) naa.. if the picture starts out at 240 pixels, then that's really gonna be the best size you can get. you definately won't be able to go up to 400. i know what its like dealing with a subpar camera.. for a while i had to take pictures (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)