 Castle / 16573
    Re: Product Preview —James Stacey
   mmmm damn right. Scimitars to scale, rather than being 7 foot high and 2 foot wide, and maces, real footmens maces. I feel an expensive purchace coming on and Lenny ... Go and change your armour! -- James Stacey ------ www.minifig.co.uk Lugnet (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Product Preview —Richard Noeckel
   (...) “Go change your armor” ~That’s too funny!!! (...) The second TLG produced Scimitars I immediately wanted two-dozen. But the color and availability wasn’t opportune. Then Jeff goes and creates an even better and more realistic Scimitars. That (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Product Preview —Jeff Byrd
   (...) Sorry, but I have to produce cool stuff! What?...you don't like the two-handed flamberge? And after I put so much effort into that one. :] Also, I'm having the axe and mace reworked. They were a little too plain after I took a good look at (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)