 Castle / 16573
Re: Product Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 22:01:43 GMT

mmmm damn right. Scimitars to scale, rather than being 7 foot high and 2
foot wide,
and maces, real footmens maces. I feel an expensive purchace coming on
and Lenny ... Go and change your armour!

--
James Stacey
------

"leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
ooohhhh!!!!  i'm so excited i feel like i'm gonna poop!

i was gonna bricklink some of the new scimitars, but after seeing these • i've
decided to wait.  i'm gonna have to readjust my monthly budjet to make way • for
the order i have in mind!!

i've order some of jeff's Star Wars blasters and all I have to say is • WHOA!
The detail!  The complexity!  The general level of UTTER COOLNESS!!  I can • only
see these as meeting or exceeding that level of quality!

oohhh.. i'm so excited I just pooped!
-crackhead lenny

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Byrd writes:
Hello everyone,

  Here's a 1:1 scaled CAD printout of the above mentioned.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BLASTERMAN/Medieval/preview.jpg

  Enjoy, Jeff

Little Armory Toys, Inc.