 Castle / 16567
  Re: Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too

(...) "Frankenstein" is definitely the best fantasy book. (...) I agree with Matt. It is impossible to read something and not pull from it. I think reading something like LOTR would have too much influence and frankly i do not wish to be sucked into (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too

(...) The movie 'Resident Evil' gave me some excellent ideas for writing, albeit I might only take a few of them...maybe mix some of that with the 'World is not enough' James Bond film... (...) Hell, I'd like to see a fantasy spoof similar to this, (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)