 Castle / 16504
  Re: A Covered Marketplace

James, What a great idea to build, and you made it look spectacular. I'm in the middle of building a walled town, and I might steal this idea if that's OK. My only criticism involves the stairs. How would it look with the roof extended over the door (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Covered Marketplace

"Aaron Muhl" <Aaron_Muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCspyr.1t7v@lugnet.com... (...) OK. (...) Thanks Aaron, If I have time (which is never guaranteed:) ) I'll try and get some LDraw instructions up.. its quite a simple design. The stairs were (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)