 Castle / 16500
  A hello, a MOM and a MOC.

1) Hello .castle! After being forced off-line for way to long I'm happy to be surprised with thousands upon thousands of posts from you castle heads over here. These contain, I don't doubt this, a flabergasting amount of very fine creations that I (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A hello, a MOM and a MOC.

(...) excuses excuses. ha ha. just kidding. (...) if i were at all creative or knew about different architectural styles, i think a 'blacksmith shop in x-style' would be a great, fun, thing to do. this creation looks good. it remains true to the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A hello, a MOM and a MOC.

(...) I have zero knowledge of dutch 17th century style but, I don't think that that is nessesary to appreciate the beauty and detail. Definitly a very excellent creation. Whatever its style is, it is great! -Nick (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A hello, a MOM and a MOC.

Hi Leonard, "leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HCssDr.20G2@lugnet.com... (...) OK, I'll throw some extra logs on the fire. Better? :-) But seriously, thanksalot for your praise. (...) styles, i think (...) You could make (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A hello, a MOM and a MOC.

Hi Nick, "Nick Oranzi" <cheez11111@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCsv42.34x@lugnet.com... (...) Neither do I. :-) I just happen to live in that neighbourhood and currently try to catch the 'look and feel' of these buildings in Lego. Thanks a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)