 Castle / 1650 (+20)
  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) More of a lurker, I guess. Now, if you all came to the GMLTC meetings, you'd get to see some of this stuff, that's what I am saying. :-) C'mon, Minneapolis in the winter isn't THAT cold and windy. What are you saving those airline miles for, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Has anyone used the Naboo soldier torsoes with castle lego?

(...) I havn't yet but I plan to. I am thinking of changing the hands to just yellow hands and adding a hair piece to make a "middle class" type citizen. I may even try giving him brown arms to see how that looks. I love the brown hands by the way I (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shoulder Pads

(...) The shoulder pads appeared in these sets as well. Mix of black and dark gray pieces. Maybe gray, I couldn't tell from the pictures. Only one pads-piece per set. 2964 - Space Spider (anyone ever see this set after the initial spotting?) 2965 - (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Useless parts?

(...) Since this "face" is what I'd label as "Ugly [Androgynous]" (as opposed to "Ugly Female" or "Ugly Male"), I've been using this "smiley" for some of my Pirates (pirate men). Franklin (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Useless parts?

(...) piece...look (...) Tell me where there are pictures of your theater, and I'll look at it. :) This reminds me of another way to look at odd or 'useless' pieces: sometimes, using a a whole pile of identical pieces together gives an unexpected (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Useless parts?

(...) Sorry, until last night, the web page had suffered a operator error (namely, I erased the Lego index page again...thats the 2nd time...) Http://www.geocities...edway/2049 then look under lego, and Buildings in NLC, then theater. James P (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monks

Recently I did a monk with the brown hood and *two* brown capes. Front and back. Turn one of them a little to the side so one arm can stick out. Convincing monk. Also took two red capes (witch's inversed) back and front (straigth) and a red ninja (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Useless parts?

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) sometimes, (...) to (...) amazed (...) For an idea of something one could try and create with skeleton parts, check out the Bone Chapel in Prague mentioned in the following article about the Dungeons and (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Congratulations Dan!

Being very conscious of the fact that I'm all Castle at heart (very biased that was too;), it came as a great pleasure to see Daniel win the Cool Lego Site of the week. If you have not yet seen it, now is as good of a time as any;) Dan is very (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Quarter-dome UFO Hulls, No Print

(...) Why, I'm going to shamelessly model after Eric Brok's design: (URL) page can be found here (see Frost Castle, Curved Walls especially): (URL) is pure genius when it comes to design (as you shall see). Now, NOONE can say that this isn't an (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Quarter-dome UFO Hulls, No Print

(...) can (...) I have not seen this particular part without a print on it. How is the print from a lego piece removed without damaging the piece itself? -David (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Useless parts?

(...) One day, I plan to use my skeletons (and few adventurers sets) in a museum. (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shoulder Pads

(...) And they also appeared in the UFO accessories pack (5384), which MAY still be available from S@H (I have no idea)... This one has both dk.grey and black: (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shoulder Pads

(...) Should be. The Fright Knights Accessory Pack is, and it came out at the same time, I believe. Jeff (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shoulder Pads

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> schreef in berichtnieuws FoHHH7.5JH@lugnet.com... (...) gray (...) pads-piece (...) You're absolutely right! Totally forgot about the ugly Insectoids... So there _is_ a use for those sets afterall! :o) -- Arjan (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shoulder Pads

Hey, I was in TRU today, looking for one of the sets that has this piece and I saw one of the Sting Ray sets and began thinking that the gray Sting Ray helmet would look really ominous as a barbarian helmet with some slight modification. (talk about (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Customized Castle Minifigs

What is everyone's favorite castle minifig (standard or custom)?? I personally like my Scorpion Knights: Stingray torso, dark grey legs with black belt, red arms with black hands, and grey bullet helmet. I have managed to build entire armies of (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  My new Inn of many gable ends...

Sorry I am not as original as some of you when it comes to naming my creations so I had to try and put something in the header that would make you come look at my new Inn. Seriously I did use a lot of gable ends on the Inn as well as a lot of other (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

(...) 1) The use of the horse covers fits so nicely into the colors of the Inn. 2) The courtyard - an awesome shot (bird's eye) 3) The church in the background is very promising (as in ... more to come from Eric later;) This also means (correct me (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Customized Castle Minifigs

(...) Wow, that's tough! My favorite "official" minifigs include: - the maiden with the white hat - the Crusader princess from the King's Mountain Fortress - the Black Knight and the two similar knights from the Dungeon Master's castle - Black (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact