 Castle / 16495
    some portraits and a new army —Nick Oranzi
   After looking at the recent photoshop posts, i decided to try my hand at it. I created 5 portraits of my major characters: (URL) i finally took some pictures of a new growing army, the Shaomin warriors, complete with custom styled torsos. (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: some portraits and a new army —Leonard Hoffman
   Hey Nick, The character portraits look pretty cool. I've got one question for you: are you aware that one of your characters, Archbishop Thomas Beckett is also the name of a historical figure (also an archbishop) (URL) ? Shaomin warriors look pretty (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: some portraits and a new army —Nick Oranzi
   (...) Awsome, I am excited you noticed. His title is actually Archcleric, similar to archbishop but for a different type of religion, and yes I am aware, i chose that name after reading "Murder in the Catherdral" by T.S. Eliot, a dramatization of (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)