 Castle / 16446
  Re: The Black Sword

Hey All, Here is the list I have been keeping of the owners of Black Swords, if anyone is interested. List of owners of black swords from set# 6041 Armor Shop Richard Noeckel - 32 swords (we would still like to see pictures) :) Johannes "Jojo" (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

I don't suppose it would be too much work to also include personal home addresses, times when said person might be at work or around town.. you know, basically when these precious swords would be unguarded, waiting to be liberated. Yeah, I had a (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

Lenny, you could always remedy this: (URL) skip going out to lunch one day. ;) -Aaron "leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HCMGLz.11Mp@lugnet.com... (...) know, (...) a (...) probably (...) black (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)