 Castle / 16424
    Re: Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too —Anthony Sava
   (...) Happens to everyone, I'm no exception. I stupidly opened an email I shouldn't have about six months ago and proceeded to watch my computer slowly die. Got it fixed though, thankfully. (...) Thanks much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. If you feel (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Michael Golaszewski is the person I've talked to about any issues with my site hosted there. His e-mail is: michael@ozbricks.com You might contact him and ask him if they are hosting new sites anymore. Bruce (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)