 Castle / 16399
  Warriors' Way

Hello all! Introducing my latest castle story: -Warriors' Way- (URL) is a story about freedom, adventure, revenge, and releasing the wild. I can not say more at this time. This is going to be a long range epic story delivered in episodic pieces. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build) !

  Re: Warriors' Way

Hey Leonard, I like your tower. Very cool interiors! I especially liked the bed on the bottom floor and the rugs on both floors. Nice job. Build On, Josh (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)