 Castle / 16395
  Re: Quilt Shop - Marketplace?

If you don't watch announce.moc you should. This is a really cool little shop that could easily be adopted to a medieval town. -Aaron "Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HCEuCv.16Dw@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) session. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Quilt Shop - Marketplace?

(...) I appreciate the compliment. I was sorta going for a more medieval flair than my normal stuff. Those Harry Potter doors are just too neat not to try and use. Plus I have been collecting lots of those arch windows and needed to use them. -Jason (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)