 Castle / 16385
  Re: Hoarding the barding

32 Black Swords.....what about a picture of the biggest colleciton ? :) Everbody wants to see it :) Thnx. Kai (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hoarding the barding

I've seen (pictures) of his collection first hand... I guess that's the beauty of us both living in Ontario, and both belonging to the same LEGO group. His collection, IIRC, is amazing. He claims he has more Castle LEGO than I have in my entire (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)