 Castle / 16367
  Re: The Black Sword

Hey Yaron, I knew that was your title, so I kind of assumed you had a bunch. Oh well, you will always be the original black sword, no matter how many you have. Well, so far, here is the list. Johannes "Jojo" Koehler - 3 swords William Lister - 3 (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

How about we make this the "Give your multiple black swords to charity. I'll be the first on the List! ;-) (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

(...) Evidently the fact that it's the only one makes it such a powerful sword For years it was like that until 1995 when LEGO started to produce the great silver swords, when I had only one then WOW, but know when every king on the realm and alot (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

Hi Jeremy, About your suggestion...Well......mm...let's see...NO!!!!!!! My black swords! Mine! All mine! :) Oh, hey, I was going to post something to you and I forgot. Did you see the MM shops posted by Don Cox? There was a saddle shop in there that (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)