 Castle / 16349
    Castle MOC's —Don Cox
   I just posted 3 buildings and two stands for the Medieval Marketplace on Brickshelf. I used what bricks I had, I don't think the color combinations are too far off. Any thoughts on what color combo's are ok? Please let me know what you think. I also (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle MOC's —Josh Wedin
   Hey Don, The viking ship is quite impressive. I have been thinking about doing some vikings, way to go! The stalls for the Medieval Market are real good. As far as color combinations go, I usually use brown and black with other accents, but really (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle MOC's —Don Cox
   (...) Thanks, I made it several years ago out of parts I had. Never liked the results. Recently, I pulled it out of its box and with parts I had been buying from BrickLink, I redid it. It is 1/3 as large as its sister ship. (I made 2 at the same (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)