 Castle / 16341
    Re: MOC: Feram's Leech, a full-scale sword! —Benjamin Medinets
   Very nice David. That is a real cool looking sword. I really liked the background story. I just wish there was an ending. It is rather frightening and cool at the end(?). Nice job. Ben (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: MOC: Feram's Leech, a full-scale sword! —David Simmons
   Thanks Ben! I felt that the story is such a rip-off of Tolkien that I didn't want to go overboard with it! As for the ending, well, the story's could obviously be much bigger, but I hadn't really thought about it and I like where it stops too! (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)